When Johnny's elderly aunt, Aunt Jebedissa Bravo, disappears, he enlists the help of Scooby-Doo, Shaggy, Fred, Daphne, and Velma to crack the case and capture a Ghostly Gardener (who turns out to be Aunt Jebedissa, who was trying to scare Johnny away, because quite frankly, she just doesn't like him, and he's the embarrassment to the family name). The episode is paired with The Sensitive Male!.
It all started when Johnny's car broke down and the Mystery Machine pulled over and gave him a lift. The gang asked where do you need to be dropped off and he said up the road to his Aunt Jebedissa Bravo's haunted mansion. The gang knew they had to investigate. When they arrived she wasn't there and they all split up. Velma fell in love with Johnny and Johnny fell in love with Daphne. Daphne rejected him and Velma thought it was her chance but then Johnny opened a closet and a Ghostly Gardener covered in white flour with a wheel barrel appeared. As they do in every Scooby-Doo episode they all go through different doors which lead into another door where they chase different people. Finally, they caught the Ghostly Gardener and it revealed it was Aunt Jebedissa Bravo. She was trying to scare Johnny out because she says he is an embarrassment to the family name. The Scooby-Doo gang sides with her and they tie up Johnny to a tree, although they later regret this decision. when she flirts with Shaggy and Johnny meets Speed Buggy who offers him a ride.
- Speed Buggy makes a cameo at the end. This references Scooby's Laff-A-Lympics, in which he appeared regularly.
- The main cast of the Scooby-Doo, Where Are You! appear in this episode. Both shows also happened to be made by Hanna Barbera.
- This episode aired three months before Don Messick's (Scooby Doo's voice actor) death.
- The villain is "revealed" briefly as Don Knotts, who had a recurring role in the real Scooby Doo series. The Knotts mask is removed to reveal Joe Barbera, to which Johnny asks "Who's that?".
- This is a parody of Scooby-Doo.